Addis Ababa, 06 January 2011 – The government of Ethiopia honoured the business tycoon Shiek Mohammed Al Amoudi in recognition of his partnership and support for the success of the ICASA 2011 hosted by the country. The Ethiopian-born billionaire also received a special award from organizers of the ICASA 2011.Read more...
- Closing Remarks by Dr. Yigeremu Abebe, ICASA 2011 President
- Closing Remarks by Gelila Shiferaw, a Representative of Young Women Living with HIV and Network of People Living with HIV in Ethiopia
- Closing Remarks by Khadija Mohammod,a Representative of YouthFront
- Closing Remarks by Prof. Myung Hwan Cho, Immediate past President of ICAP
- Closing Remarks by Adv. Bience Gawanas, Commissioner for Social Affairs on behalf of H.E Dr Jean Ping, Chairperson of the African Union Commission